Liberty Hill: The Early Years Video History
On September 22, 1917, a group of baptized believers , headed by Eugene Sims met and organized a mission. They first met in the home of Brother Wade Orr, located at 75th and Colfax; then the mission moved after a short while to 80th Street near Kinsman Road, where they paid $50.00 per month rent for one year. July 10th, 1918, Rev. Sims, assisted by Rev. William Page, Rev. Yewell, Rev. Redman, and Rev. W.H. Gary. Rev. Page (the acting Chairman) declared the mission fully organized and carried. The name would be the Liberty Hill Baptist Church.
Liberty Hill: The Latter Years Reflection Forum
The Liberty Hill forum was a live recording to share the early years of Liberty Hill Baptist Church. Liberty Hill parishioners took a walk down memory lane and shared person stories of life in Cleveland Ohio and life at Liberty Hill Baptist Church. Click the play button to hear these amazing stories, reflections, and testimonies.